DEADLINE: Wednesday, March 1, 2023 to upload your photos.
Sat Sri Akal,
As mentioned in our tour package, Sikhlens will be providing a souvenir photo album of our trip to Pakistan. This can be customized by adding some of your own photos taken on the trip. The souvenir photo album is free, but shipping costs are not included. The customized photo album is $499/plus shipping.
If you are interested in the customized photo album, please follow the instructions below.
The following habits will make it easier to decide which photos to upload at the end of the trip.
For the individual traveler, create a Pakistan Trip folder and move best photos to folder (This should be done daily). This will help when selecting photos to upload.
For a family, members should create a shared album of their favorite photos from the trip, so the uploader will have an easier time selecting the best photos to upload.
The uploader should be selective when choosing their photos, as the designer is not going to be able to “fix” any images.
You will be able to upload 200-300 photos (approximately 10-20 photos from each day). This does not guarantee all images will be used in the book, but this will give the designer more options to choose the better pictures for your book.
To upload your pictures:
- Go to: https://sikhlens.filemail.com
- Fill in your information (VERY IMPORTANT for album designer!).
- Select “Add Files”.
- Select “Photo Library” on the popup menu.
- Select all your favorite photos from the trip.
- Click the “Add” button on the top right corner.
- Finally, click “Send”. You will get a pop up message after the files have been successfully uploaded. You will also receive an email from FileMail.
Important: The uploader should be on Wi-Fi for a better internet connection and faster uploading speeds, as sometimes cellular data connections can be spotty.